Friday, August 5th “DCI Eastern Classic” J Birney Crum Stadium Allentown, PENNSYLVANIA

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

I've agreed with the judging community almost entirely - I do find some things a bit odd, mostly they're just a one off. And very rarely do I disagree materially with the results. 2007 and 2011 are two such years. In a spectator "sport" ultimately everyone judges what they're seeing. I'm certain the judges do this with great intent - maybe my issue is more with the sheets. Never liked the GE1 GE2 thing, didn't like the original explanation of it & haven't been won over since. BUT wasn't that a GREAT night of drum corps?

Is this about ketchup/catchup ???

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cappybara said:

Vulgar? Good lord it’s abs and nipples it’s not going to hurt you or anyone else in the audience regardless of age. Why are people so repulsed by the human body? 

You've obviously never been to a Walmart in the South. :whistle:

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Haha 8

2 hours ago, henry7184 said:

Haha. I am ketchup junkie. For me, it belongs on eggs, it belongs on mac & cheese, and it belongs on dogs (well, veggie dogs for me).

I like ketchup.  Just not on my dog.
I had a burger and fries at a place in Rochester, NY that made their own ketchup. It was the best ketchup I’ve ever had.  And the best burger ever.  Burgers are ruined for me after that one. .

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Probably my least favorite moment is when the DM takes the helmet off and shakes out her hair - she's lovely and a solid DM, but a corps is a unit and not really about individuals. I'm just old.

I love it. That moment got a lot of cheers in Atlanta 

18 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I like ketchup.  Just not on my dog.
I had a burger and fries at a place in Rochester, NY that made their own ketchup. It was the best ketchup I’ve ever had.  And the best burger ever.  Burgers are ruined for me after that one. .

Looking forward to my annual shrimp cocktail tour next week in Indy for the homemade sauce.  (Boring, I know, but that's another topic...)  Harry & Izzys, Ruths Chris, St. Elmos, etc... Weber has a unique shrimp cocktail but it was deleted last year due to COVID.

:guinesssmilie: 

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, DFA1970 said:

West coast shows in 2007  was far and in-between. But I do believe you attended in person or in your dreams. 

WTF

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I love it. That moment got a lot of cheers in Atlanta 

yeah I figured, I can't not roll my eyes at it, but I'm a bad person so... 

Edited by George Dixon

5 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Looking forward to my annual shrimp cocktail tour next week in Indy for the homemade sauce.  (Boring, I know, but that's another topic...)  Harry & Izzys, Ruths Chris, St. Elmos, etc... Weber has a unique shrimp cocktail but it was deleted last year due to COVID.

:guinesssmilie: 

No steak?  Just shrimp cocktail?  I’m having a steak Wednesday at St. Elmo’s. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

so did the slow mo pull the baton thing out

Both things can be done