Friday, August 5th “DCI Eastern Classic” J Birney Crum Stadium Allentown, PENNSYLVANIA

30 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

No ketchup on dogs. That's already decided science.

And no “yellow mustard”.  😊

that’s worse than yellow snow 🤪

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Cappybara said:

Both things can be done 

it's probably a generational thing - I hate the hair thing. I get the concept - I just don't like it. I'm aware others do.

2 minutes ago, DFA1970 said:

Yeah...WTF. 

Are you suggesting I'm lying? I'm a consultant - I had business in Oregon, I went to 2 shows prior to the 3 days at the Rose Bowl. If you feel inclined go back to the old posts on this very site and you will see me documenting the trip with pictures. I also got to several corps' rehearsals that trip. I do not like being accused of lying so back off.

2 hours ago, henry7184 said:

I don't see it either, but just because we don't see it doesn't mean it isn't there. 

And there’s the reoccurring issue…disparity of what the judges vs crowd enjoy most 😕

3 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Are you suggesting I'm lying? I'm a consultant - I had business in Oregon, I went to 2 shows prior to the 3 days at the Rose Bowl. If you feel inclined go back to the old posts on this very site and you will see me documenting the trip with pictures. I also got to several corps' rehearsals that trip. I do not like being accused of lying so back off.

Thx George.D. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

And there’s the reoccurring issue…disparity of what the judges vs crowd enjoy most 😕

Yes, but I am glad that disparity exists. Fan reaction should not influence scoring. If it did, there would be little variety in the activity.

• Like 1