Thursday, August 11th “DCI World Championship PRELIMS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

Just now, 2000Cadet said:

I just can't see how they could be any more perfect. 

I’m amazed by that guard, don’t get me wrong…. But there were a plethora of imperfect catches, halves, and drops. They were incredible, but there’s plenty that could be better.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Maleguena1988 said:

Never get enough of crotales….

That’s my boy playing those crotales with SCV!

Edited by Reed
  • Like 7

Just now, iPlaydaTuba said:

Agree completely… however I think they bit off just a tad more than they can chew. Some pretty fuzzy areas, but stupid hard nonetheless. 

For some reason they’re always SUPER clean in the lot and then just really really clean on the field. Which would still be good enough if SCV didn’t exist! 

1 minute ago, MikeRapp said:

Never thought I would say this but from a technical standpoint this show can win the gold medal. There are slow spots in the show but technically it is virtually flawless.

Yeah, it reminds me of '89 Regiment. It's almost impossible to find one visual flaw.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Omg I hate that so so much.

Me too... lol.. So cheesy, i just want her shut up.

Edited by theonlyfizzle

Best performance of the year BAC! Absolutely the best!!! 

I am so proud of you!!!!! 

You certainly did mot leave anything to chance with that. 

• Like 9

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, BOSTON!!!!!  What a wonderful show. The peaks and valleys, the use of dynamics, the maturity in the visual program, THAT GUARD, and Oh My did the brass and percussion come to play. The whole thing is a well coordinated show with a VERY FOCUSED visual program. I feel like this deserves 2nd, maybe 1st but beating the Blue Devils will be tough. But this feels to me like the most focused show of the top 5, or at least right there with BD. There are no weak captions. 

Bravo Boston!

• Like 7