Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

Guard looking great with those red flags.  Another really good color scheme going on here.

That seemed like a hot run for Phantom.

• Like 1

Phantom does something to me that nobody else does

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Can someone please explain to me how they let bass 3 march again tonight? ... Something about member safety?

The poor guy was clearly struggling immensely to get off the field last night, and tonight he's looking even worse getting off the field. I really hope that member is OK but I can't help but imagine they're causing long-lasting damage right now.

48 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Ice Cream is a code word, correct? :guinesssmilie:

no, just ice cream. for other stuff i don’t wonder how much i’ll consume … i give in to fate 🤗

• Haha 1

Phantom Regiment brought back something that had been missing from their programs over the past few seasons.  They brought back Phantom Regiment.

• Like 4

Just now, Musicman1084 said:

Can someone please explain to me how they let bass 3 march again tonight? ... Something about member safety?

The poor guy was clearly struggling immensely to get off the field last night, and tonight he's looking even worse getting off the field. I really hope that member is OK but I can't help but imagine they're causing long-lasting damage right now.

Does anyone know what happened? hope they’re ok

I know I will come off like a fangirl for saying this, but I feel very bad for the members of the Crossmen. They performed the Hell out of that show. I haven’t seen today’s sheets, but, across the board, they outdid their show design.  To be out of Finals by such a slim margin is brutal. 

On the other hand, the design staff has to come up with better show concept than “Show about a shape”.  2019’s “Valkyrie” was a great concept.  More like that, please. 

• Like 6

I think I remember some saying they needed a moment after Phantom finished. That's true tonight, again! Phantom Regiment is SOOOOOOOO Good! I just love every second of this show, and they were cookin' tonight. Now is when DCI could have used a 10 minute break so I can walk off the excitement that is rushing down my veins and wait for the goosebumps to calm. Way to go, Phantom! 

Edited by jwillis35
  • Like 5