Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

I am so often wrong I almost don't want to say anything but there seems to be no realistic chance Bloo doesn’t medal. That show is so amazing. The absolute quintessential Bluecoats show and run.

insane. I didn’t see a single guard drop. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Musically, Bluecoats show is my favorite.  The narration that bothered me so much in the beginning of the season may still be there, but it makes sense if you hear is as just another aspect of the music.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

Totally.  I roomed with a Berklee grad in a band when I lived in Boston.  It's just entirely baked into their identity 

key word is baked.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, CAtenhut said:

He goes to Berklee... It's in his blood.

Blue Coats did a late night television stunt where they read all the negative comments from social media posters and he was one reading one about the keytar, it was hilarious!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Liahona said:

I do miss the acoustic days of drumcorps...but G-WIZ that keytar just stole the whole show!!! Phenomenal!!!

same

Back to back fire runs from Crown and Bloo! Might see some movement if one of the next two have a rough run. 

EAT 'EM UP BOSTON !! ! !!!

• Like 4