2023 Season Predictions

2 minutes ago, Boss Anova said:

True.... Craiga. Liahona, Labmaster, etc  ( and the other long time Boston Crusaders supporters on here ) have been vocal and supportive since the. 80's, 90's ( a few since the 60's, 70's ). They were supportive when they struggled financially, marcher number wise, and competitively, and in most other aspects. So there is no change in their " egos ",... as near as I can tell anyway.

Yes, for long-time Boston Crusader fans I am thrilled for them. This is a fantastic time for Boston, their alumni and fans. 

• Like 5

I want my Devils to 3peat, but, if they have to take 2nd, i hope it’s to BAC!  I have really enjoyed their shows for years!

• Like 3

From what limited info I’ve seen, I think BD has the best package (theme and music). I’m intrigued by PRs theme and music selection though — if executed right, they could be a wildcard for top tier. 

Not sure what to make of Crown and BAC yet.  I’m not super excited for their themes, but I’ve changed my mind so many times over the years as they evolve their shows over the season. 

What’s SCV or Bluecoats doing?  I haven’t seen anything from them yet. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, NewArpege said:

From what limited info I’ve seen, I think BD has the best package (theme and music). I’m intrigued by PRs theme and music selection though — if executed right, they could be a wildcard for top tier. 

Not sure what to make of Crown and BAC yet.  I’m not super excited for their themes, but I’ve changed my mind so many times over the years as they evolve their shows over the season. 

What’s SCV or Bluecoats doing?  I haven’t seen anything from them yet. 

Hi NewArpege,

Unfortunately, SCV is not fielding a corps this year. There are other discussions on DCP as to why.

Updated gut feeling for 5th - 7th...
5. Cavaliers (Corps tend to really up their game during anniversary years)
6. Cadets (Their drumline is driving that corps, again)
7. Blue Stars (Their hornline could very well place above the Cavaliers and Cadets. They are that good and talented. However, their percussion section could either help to propel them up to, maybe, 6th, or keep them in 7th.) 
With all that being said, I think the scores between the three will be very close all the way to the end.
Being a Blue Stars alumnus, I would love to see them place 5th; but they still have some work to do to get there. They have definitely proven they belong with that group and are on their way to being a 5th place corps.  

Edited by corps8294
  • Like 1