Boston Crusaders 2023

I think after the whale takes the ship, we'll get a closer tag at finals of Ishmael hauling himself afloat on a raft.  probably one of the small platforms.

Me love me some BAC brass 🙂

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Liahona said:

Me love me some BAC brass 🙂

Nice evening for the Crusaders in Oswego, N.Y.  big crowd during day rehersal at the H.S stadium and full house for the run thru. Got a standing O

• Like 4

8 hours ago, PRPhan4ever said:

but I feel we need MORE of a 'ship' and a 'whale' --- the story is about a whale right?  Coverage from opener to closer is good, but again, to me, the corps looks small and he guard with those subtle colors often don't "Pop" like last years offset of white/red, BUT.... I KOW there is more to come and it will be good!  🙂

SeaWorld is delivering the Shamu tank by San Antonio, and the orca will join tour as soon as she learns the drill and carriage

• Haha 2

Just now, TOC said:

One of the earlier percussion videos showed nine snares, but a show video had eight.  Couldn't tell if the young lady was center snare or not.  Maybe there's a snare alternate. 

Jovanna is center snare

During spring training we moved from nine to eight

• Like 4

2 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Someone pointed out on Twitter there are only 9 females in the ensemble (not including cg) and after looking at photos seems somewhat accurate. Was this to be on theme of men on boats for the show era?

The membership is based on the people who 1. Auditioned and 2. Who made the cut.

And yes, the final number for the snare line is 8, with the center snare/section leader being a young woman who is an amazing drummer and incredible leader.

• Like 5