Boston Crusaders 2023

Steady Boston! Many aspects of this show were great! Keep following the guidance from Gino, Collin, and the rest of the team, and put this one show behind you.  Do not let your destiny be decided by one tenth of a point.

EAT'EM UP, BOSTON!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Apologies if this has been discussed, but the addition of the whale banner made a huge difference for me. The show is approaching Epic, which is what's needed to pass BD. Hopefully more is planned for the ending. Maybe too easy or too cheesy, but a bunch of red banners at the end? I know blood is more of a shark thing, but still, it would pop on the field and have a visual impact. 

17 hours ago, fighterkit said:

For those talking about BAC brass, heres a good video of them in the lot from Denton.

When you watch the show sometimes the details get lost. Listening to this, the way they use dynamics within each phrase to shape it....   absurdly good.

• Like 2

So, did they skip the whale flyover last night? Or, did I completely miss it!  I love this show.  I can’t wait to see it in person in Lawrence!

59 minutes ago, Buckeye said:

So, did they skip the whale flyover last night? Or, did I completely miss it!  I love this show.  I can’t wait to see it in person in Lawrence!

No flying whale last night.  Don’t know why. Could possibly be a bit of the bug hit the corps.  Who knows.  No excuses.  But as an afterthought, maybe with illnesses hitting a lot of corps, everyone descending on the Riverwalk wasn’t such a good thing.  Great to have free time but….

Heres hoping everyone is getting past whatever was causing sickness.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Buckeye said:

Yes. ' heard the staff decided the outdoor venue was a bit too windy to use it last night.

• Like 2

When Whitey Bulger flies again, adding whale sounds would be cool.  May the center snare, missing contra, and any other mm from any corps, who were out, be back for their next show.  Tough time of the season to get sick.  

• Like 2