Boston Crusaders 2023

4 hours ago, drummergirl said:

RIP Rick Woodall

The world has lost a great man ❤️ 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, CitBos said:

The world has lost a great man ❤️ 

The friendly good man. He and his red pickup brought a smile and got things done. Rest well Rick

• Like 3

It seemed on Flo that the corps had a much better performance last night and the corps knew it with the way some were caught on camera congratulating each other.  But their score went up only 4+ tenths.  To gain some GE/Visual, the use of the water prop needs to be changed.  As the water is moved and before the wave effects begin, the whale prop is moved to edge the of the water prop on the ship side.  As the wave effect starts, Whitey begins its movement towards the ship.  More effective having the whale coming out of water than water moving over an area where the whale has left.  Hopefully the length of the water prop is close to the width of the whale prop.  (Wonder why the design staff didn't do this.  Has to be a valid reason that I'm not seeing.)  Finish strong Crusaders. The quest is not over yet and thank you for another great season. 

Edited by TOC

To the members of the Boston Crusaders:  Your performance last night in semifinals was arguably the best performance ever given by this drum corps.   It defied description!  Having said that, we could not possibly have survived 83 years without looking at the big picture.  Yes, it is mathematically still possible to win, but regardless of that final result take a moment to appreciate everyone around you.  As you stand together tonight and sing GIANT-some of you for the last time-honor yourselves and each other.  You have 83 years of alumni who love and support you. Tonight, make your final statement. 

Eat'em Up, Boston!

• Like 6

I’m with Craig on this. 

Cherish your last moments. Cherish singing Giant with your family for one of the last times tonight and remember that you are True Blue. 
Every single one of the current members are amazing and you guys make me so proud everytime I see you take the field and perform. At the end of the day it’s not about the numbers. It’s about what you get out of it. 

Fight. And Throw down this performance and leave everything on the field. 
••|•|•••

• Like 3