Blue Devils in the Details 2023

The rumor i've heard on the show is really good, I hope it's true. If it is true, then it's definitely something fresh, and still very DNA Blue Devils. I think the crowd is going to love this edition, it should be fun. I've heard two of the rumored rep, but you never know. We just have to wait for the official announcement.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, theonlyfizzle said:

CONGRATULATIONS! Mr. David Glyde. He's been an incredible contributor to Blue Devils' success.

Screenshot-2023-04-30-at-14-31-29-BD-Per

Congrats! He certainly needs to be in the Hall of Fame!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Just few pictures from April camp.. A lot more is shared on their Instagram stories.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Crm3Am2uEPl/

April Camp is complete. I was at the March camp in Whittier and per @scottj_scojo, and @BDSnareline, the snareline has 7/9 vets, 5/9 of those from RCC this past season (so they've marched there with BD members), the quadline has 1/5 vets, center quad is from Bloo where he was last year's center, and a rookie from the Ayala HS indoor that won Gold. Bass have 3/5 vets and are from Pulse, RCC, MBI (one of my fav lines this past indoor season), and Yokohama Scouts. At camp they played a beefy flashback/tribute called "Float." https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cnheaweg3QQ/

Haven't heard about the brass or the CG but word is that both appear to have no shortage of vets. they're not playing around this year

Edited by resipsaloquitur
  • Like 6

41 minutes ago, resipsaloquitur said:

April Camp is complete. I was at the March camp in Whittier and per @scottj_scojo, and @BDSnareline, the snareline has 7/9 vets, 5/9 of those from RCC this past season (so they've marched there with BD members), the quadline has 1/5 vets, center quad is from Bloo where he was last year's center, and a rookie from the Ayala HS indoor that won Gold. Bass have 3/5 vets and are from Pulse, RCC, MBI (one of my fav lines this past indoor season), and Yokohama Scouts. At camp they played a beefy flashback/tribute called "Float." https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cnheaweg3QQ/

Haven't heard about the brass or the CG but word is that both appear to have no shortage of vets. they're not playing around this year

Great Great stuff....

RCC was so phenomenal this season. The show was so layered and definitely my favorite and one of the fan favorite.

• Like 1