Blue Devils in the Details 2023

17 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

LOL!!! Pepsi for me!!

Coke is it!

( Moutain Dew for me, if I have to choose pepsi products)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Triple Forte said:

Ugh!  Cowboys fan here lol

man can’t find something we both agree on    ok….

Do you like coke or Pepsi ?   😃

As a Niners fans from birth, it's my God given right to hate everything about the Dallas Cowboys.............but I can find it in my heart to be social with you LMAO. 

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

As a Niners fans from birth, it's my God given right to hate everything about the Dallas Cowboys.............but I can find it in my heart to be social with you LMAO. 

I’m not a transplant Cowboys fan, lived in the DFW area my whole life(and being born after the 90’s) there isn’t really much I hate about the Niners, both of our latest losses to them were self-inflicted in EMBARRASSING fashion🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️
It’s more funny to laugh at their misfortune of being “injury bowl” champs every year, still make it deep in the playoffs because their roster‘s that LOADED, and come up short🙃

Brock Purdy’s a cool story though, love an underdog, hence me not being the biggest BD fan🙃😂

Edited by Vidal28Rdg
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Vidal28Rdg said:

I’m not a transplant Cowboys fan, lived in the DFW area my whole life(and being born after the 90’s) there isn’t really much I hate about the Niners, both of our latest losses to them were self-inflicted in EMBARRASSING fashion🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️
It’s more funny to laugh at their misfortune of being “injury bowl” champs every year, still make it deep in the playoffs because their roster‘s that LOADED, and come up short🙃

Brock Purdy’s a cool story though, love an underdog, hence me not being the biggest BD fan🙃😂

Purdy is the man. Who knows how that NFCCG vs Eagles goes if he doesn't get hurt. 

I am not mad we lost the game. Just sucks we ran out of QBs lol. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, corps8294 said:

What's all this Coke and Pepsi rubbish? RC Cola all the way! :thumbup:

....dad?  is that you? ....

• Haha 4

Maybe that's the whole key to the ABBD vs BDHomer feud. Brock friggin Purdy. 

Bay Boy, Bay Corps

Very popular, very Purdy 

24 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Maybe that's the whole key to the ABBD vs BDHomer feud. Brock friggin Purdy. 

Bay Boy, Bay Corps

Very popular, very Purdy 

Purdy’s definitely an answer haha

i would be remiss to not say that the Niners currently play in Santa Clara👀👀 I think those energies would be better directed in that direction🙏

Edited by Vidal28Rdg
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

Lol. Same here first became a Dallas fan when Roger the Dodger was at the helm 😊   

hey you can’t beat on me too much giving the way  Norton acted when he went  from Dallas to the 49ers . A complete low class Momo.  👎. 😊

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Purdy is the man. Who knows how that NFCCG vs Eagles goes if he doesn't get hurt. 

I am not mad we lost the game. Just sucks we ran out of QBs lol. 

I have stake in 49ers stock for some of my fantasy teams, hope they perform well!! haha

• Like 1