1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

LOL!!! Pepsi for me!!

Oh boy… Back to the drawing board 

coke for me…. 😂

Edited by Triple Forte
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Triple Forte said:

Lol. Same here first became a Dallas fan when Roger the Dodger was at the helm 😊   

hey you can’t beat on me too much giving the way  Norton acted when he went  from Dallas to the 49ers . A complete low class Momo.  👎. 😊

Actually I can beat on you cause YOU STOLE CHARLES HALEY away from us!! I cried like a baby when that happened LMAO. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Actually I can beat on you cause YOU STOLE CHARLES HALEY away from us!! I cried like a baby when that happened LMAO. 

Haley was one of my favorite players. I hate to tell you. LOL. 

• Haha 1

On 6/23/2023 at 10:28 AM, Chief Guns said:

Mandarins. Yes my son is there, so there is some bias lol. But everything I have heard so far, Sinnerman is going to be a freaking monster. I can't wait to see this show live tomorrow at Family Day. No idea where they will place or what they will score, but this much I know...........Mandarins are sick and tired of being the gatekeeper to the top ten. I will leave it at that. 

Bloo/Boston. I have so much respect for these organizations. I always look forward to what they are bringing to the table each and every year. Also.......I think these two corps have the classiest fanbases on DCP. Big shout out to @craiga @Liahona @Barneveld @oldbandguy @cfirwin3 @Jurassic Lancer and everyone else who represents those awesome fanbases. 

Cadets. In my honest opinion, Cadets are STILL one of the big dawgs of DCI, and here's to hoping they make their return back to the top five real soon. 

Blue Stars. Something is brewing in La Crosse Wisconsin. I have no idea what it is, but I think they could be the most dangerous corps out there. Don't sleep on the Blue Stars. 

Pacific Crest. If we are just speaking on strictly momentum, no corps was affected by the 2020 covid shutdown more than PC from a momentum standpoint. They were building something in 2019, and it would have been great to see how they did in 2020-2021. Reports I heard is that they are vastly improved from last year, and they seem to have gotten their sea legs underneath them once again. I would love to see PC in the next several years push for a top 12 spot so we can once again have three California corps in Finals. 

Great post Chief Guns !:thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/23/2023 at 3:44 PM, ContraFart said:

You actually make a very good point, I will take the L on that one. That knowledge is never a bad thing. Maybe its not what they subject matter is, but how it is presented. I have come to the conclusion that I do not believe I will ever like a BD show as long as Scott Chandler is designing. I just dont like the fact that judges seem to like those design tropes which cause other corps to follow suit. 

I definitely get that! I hope they have a show someday that warms you back up to them. 

• Like 2

On 6/21/2023 at 4:47 PM, jjeffeory said:

Downy, Downy, Downy! 

Wayne is not a fabric softener.

• Haha 3

Alright whicha you scoundrels is going to Family Day and how quickly can you report back to the group 😈

• Like 2

Family Day was a blast.  I think i witnessed the largest brass circle in the history of BD with the combined brass sections for A, B, and C corps.  A corps has 97 Brass with 13 alternates (best guess). Overall A corps has 187 members with 22 alternates.   

I believe that BDB would have been top 3 in OC this year.   BDC stole the show with “welcome to the jungle” complete with a Gorilla taking center stage as drum major (he removed the costume before conducting).   

BDA…. yes, it’s a drum corps show, but after watching last night, it’s really it’s own thing.  It’s hard to describe.   I have a video PM me if you’re interested.  Audio quality isn’t so great because people screaming around me the whole time.  lol  The show isn’t quite finished, but what they have sets the foundation for a competitive season

• Like 6