The Cadets 2023

10 hours ago, greg_orangecounty said:

They did?  When?  VFW?

I'm a Garfield fan and wish them the best, just didn't know this. 

10X American Legion National Champions.

They used to carry all 10 flags in the show BITD:

http://theholynamecadets.net/67.php

http://theholynamecadets.net/72.php

Edited by ironlips
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, CadetDood said:

We've been working, don't worry. Just be ready for Maroon and Gold Day for more exciting information 😉

When that is? 

4 minutes ago, postertrout said:

Maroon and Gold day is May 2nd. 

Shows you how in touch I am with what's going on with Cadets. I'll be in St. Thomas but I'm sure I'll see some clips. 

Edited by 2000Cadet

' Have no substantive details can publicly share, but can share that Cadets are having a productive off season, good vibes there, they're feeling good about camps and their show for 2023. I know most Corps can say this at this juncture, but its a little different here with the Cadets, as we could not say this about them at this stage not that long ago. So thumbs up there👍

• Like 6

My son is counting down the days to move ins.  We're in CA, so he's going to skip most of the last 3 weeks of school.  He's going to fly back home for 4 days in early June to play in his last HS band/orchestra performance, attend the Baseball banquet and go to Prom.  BUT, he's gonna skip walking for Graduation.  That was a tough decision, but something had to give.  Looking forward to a great Cadets season.  

• Like 8

On 4/12/2023 at 11:37 PM, 2000Cadet said:

What's...goin....on? Awfully quiet 'round here...

What's going on is the Cadets are thoroughly enjoying their new home in Erie, PA. They are working on community outreach already. And I've heard whispers of a very productive off season and preparation for the upcoming season. The Cadets are going to be ones to look at with this rebirth. 

• Like 5