What's your most Iconic "Company Front"?

10 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

They were BEASTS! I saw them at finals. 

Not trying to toot my own horn, but yeah, I'm tooting my own horn. 

I so wish someone would bring the Gavin Greenaway music back. Such amazing compositions. 

• Like 1

Like others have said, the greatest overall company fronts were those of Cadets, for me Madison is a close second. My goosebumps moment would have to be SCV’s performance in Lawrence, MA in 2013. It caught me by surprise and blew me away.

Though it’s not a strict company front but has company front features, 27th’s wheel always impressed me. I can recall seeing early season shows where you knew the potential but they had lots of work to do, 1979 in particular, but no matter what the wheel was always perfect.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bruckner8 said:

1984 SCV, but I’m heavily biased (queued up at the CF)

Love this show! The closer is stunning and that company front is so majestic! Nice brass playing too. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Tim K said:

Like others have said, the greatest overall company fronts were those of Cadets, for me Madison is a close second. My goosebumps moment would have to be SCV’s performance in Lawrence, MA in 2013. It caught me by surprise and blew me away.

Though it’s not a strict company front but has company front features, 27th’s wheel always impressed me. I can recall seeing early season shows where you knew the potential but they had lots of work to do, 1979 in particular, but no matter what the wheel was always perfect.

Following some of the "toot your horn" examples...

https://youtu.be/i2WkEmN9K9U?t=713

43 minutes ago, Tim K said:

...and...

59 minutes ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

I'm only going to go for company fronts I actually saw in person:

Madison 2012

SCV 2013

Yeah, man, I got to listen to that (teach it) every day...privileged for sure (Hell yeah, contras! No mics, just air, baby!). Here ya go, queued up:

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Bruckner8 said:

...and...

Yeah, man, I got to listen to that (teach it) every day...privileged for sure (Hell yeah, contras! No mics, just air, baby!). Here ya go, queued up:

Pure power. I'm a sucker for broadway and drum corps. Trying to figure out how to get BD to do a full Sweeney Todd show....

• Like 1

82 Cavies (the paiuse in the stepover!)

84 BD (duh)

84 Garfield IF THE CAMERAS HAD STAYED ON THE HIGH SHOT AND CAUGHT IT!!

84 SCV (my all-time fave push)

87 Garfield

90 Star (part of it is the high cam and watching the staff lose it when it locks in...always fun to see)

04 SCV

19  Crown

• Like 2