Broken Arrow 18 July 2023 - the Show, not the Accident (nor the Movie)

very sad to hear about PR tonight, i was looking forward to seeing them compete. hopefully they can spring back soon. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ashontheinternet said:

very sad to hear about PR tonight, i was looking forward to seeing them compete. hopefully they can spring back soon. 

Nothin’ about springing back. Noting wrong with them…. It’s staff watching out for them. As a volunteer who works outside in the heat of AZ in 100+ temps, I applauded Regiment’s decision to protect their MMs. This weather sucks.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

Nothin’ about springing back. Noting wrong with them…. It’s staff watching out for them. As a volunteer who works outside in the heat of AZ in 100+ temps, I applauded Regiment’s decision to protect their MMs. This weather sucks.

i see. i assumed that there was sickness involved because of the "extreme heat and health issues" they mentioned in the post, hence me thinking there would be some springing back. 

Edited by Ashontheinternet
typo
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

1 minute ago, Ashontheinternet said:

i see. i assumed that there was sickness involved because of the "extreme heat and health issues" they mentioned in the post, hence me thinking there would be some springing back. 

Honestly, since they state health issues and they cancelled all together without even doing a standstill, I'd say it's more than just the heat. I mean the heat is probably causing the health issues, but there could be heat exhaustion running through the corps or even some type of fever. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

How will they handle the Texas tour? Gonna be a nightly occurrence