Broken Arrow 18 July 2023 - the Show, not the Accident (nor the Movie)

20 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

I've often thought about this for our turf field as well as our practice parking lot.  I've been told by our fire department (i.e. band Dads) that it would just create an extremely high humidity situation.  Would take a while to burn off... 😂 

I would think wind velocity would factor into any residual humidity.   

And regarding band Dads - I have this Hank Hill standing w/ his friends drinking beer while discussing cooling the field image in my head

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, totaleefree said:

This will be my first show watching on Flo this season, I have seen about 10 shows live, but now I can relax in my ac drink the beverage of my choice and make rash judgements about corps based on what Flo decides to show me.  I am hoping PR really puts in a good showing tonight

I think they have a good chance at beating Cadets.  We’ll see. 

The one I want to see is Zephyrus - last year the really impressed me.  I love seeing small Corps that have players that are so confident that they don’t need 100 of their friends backing them up. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Absinthe? 

After some of the drama on other threads, I'll need something stronger, personally.

Everclear? But I'd like to be sober enough to see all the corps perform. 😂

Edited by Rylan
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, corps8294 said:

1. Blue Devils

2. Boston Crusaders
3. Carolina Crown
4. Bluecoats

5. Phantom Regiment

6. Cadets

7. Blue Stars

Remove a quarter of your space between Bluecoats and Phantom and I agree with this prediction. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

ok who has a competition suite login and can spill the judging panel?

Someone (either PR or Cavies I think) used to regularly post that info on their website.  Why is it such a secret? Conspiracy theorists everywhere WANT TO KNOW ! :ninja:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, karuna said:

Someone (either PR or Cavies I think) used to regularly post that info on their website.  Why is it such a secret? Conspiracy theorists everywhere WANT TO KNOW ! :ninja:

I mean they announce before the show. I hope the panel phantom and BS have had the last week is nowhere near this show. 

12 minutes ago, karuna said:

Whatever Corps anyone is pulling for, the judges are biased against your Corps. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I mean they announce before the show. I hope the panel phantom and BS have had the last week is nowhere near this show. 

yeah but that is so LONG from now.  we could be worrying, complaining, debating, praising, doubting, or any or all of the above for HOURS on DCP.  so inconsiderate.

Edited by karuna
  • Haha 1

My prediction:

1. Phantom Regiment 

2. Phantom Regiment

3. Phantom Regiment

4. Phantom Regiment

5. Phantom Regiment 

6. Phantom Regiment 

7. Phantom Regiment 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4