Broken Arrow 18 July 2023 - the Show, not the Accident (nor the Movie)

1 minute ago, crownisking said:

It’s that #### road behind the visiting stands…

Try having train tracks right behind your visitor stand where a freight train inevitably passes during every small band's ballad. What a joy to adjudicate that. 

I went to TOC show there a few years ago. Local high school boys like to rev their pickups and horn honk on that road behind the stadium.

Just now, TheOneWhoKnows said:

Try having train tracks right behind your visitor stand where a freight train inevitably passes during every small band's ballad. What a joy to adjudicate that. 

Dang..Now that's awful 

Just now, TheOneWhoKnows said:

Yikes! I’ve actually been on the other side of that. Just as my small HS band was about to begin our show, a train was passing. We stood at attention for what felt like an eternity waiting for that thing to pass.

3 minutes ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

Was it the US Open in Marion, OH that had train tracks right behind the back stands, and it ALWAYS came through during a ballad?