Battle At The Alamo(dome) - July 22,2023

That section seems a lot more....stompy .. than I remember. They're really working little details to sell this show.  

1 minute ago, jasgre2000 said:

The tarp works alright in person (although it tends to get wrinkled and split in the middle). Doesn’t really work at all on camera.

actually, I saw the show live in Sacramento.  It just doesn't work that well for me regardless.  Personal aesthetics preference I guess.

• Like 2

Just now, DrumManTx said:

The intent of this show is miles clearer than BK IMO.  It might be a lot simpler, but the clarity in design is so much clearer.  

Yes, than Crossmen, BK, Madison, Spirit or Academy IMO. To me this is a clear 12th place show. At least right now. So well designed. Willl be interesting to see where they place tonight and Indy.

First view of PC.  These props work for me. Not overstated. 

Looks like they covered over the wheels on the columns.  Someone mentioned that in a previous show thread.

I do want to say really quickly how amazing it is that Pacific Crest was able to reinvent themselves in a year. Comparing them now to where they were last year is insane. They have grown so much!

• Like 3

That 💯 sounded like Specific Crest at the end....

• Haha 1