MURFREESBORO MASHUP JULY 28

1 minute ago, Highwaydude said:

did I miss it posted earlier...but where was the upper table that splits into two at the ballad?

Merlin zapped it.  Speaking of…… where is he?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Highwaydude said:

did I miss it posted earlier...but where was the upper table that splits into two at the ballad?

Looks like they got rid of it? Possibly because the pieces sat unused the rest of the show and they may have been hearing about that from the judges.

• Like 4

I know it’s been said before but I’m just so relieved to see Crown layering this year. I firmly believe showing their hand too early was one of the biggest factors that “did them in” last season. I have no idea where this show will finish but it’s so refreshing to see the design team making all the right choices this year!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, NakedEye said:

Looks like they got rid of it? Possibly because the pieces sat unused the rest of the show and they may have been hearing about that from the judges.

That’s what I was thinking too. That’s a critique many have pointed out about Crown for the last several seasons. Wise design choice to remove them, IMO.

12 minutes ago, Mikah said:

I didn't know who it was, but the vocals sounded like Bjork to me.  Bjork has a pretty unique sound.

It is definitely Bjork. They credit her in their program guide. I believe she is used 2 or 3 times. 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Vuitton said:

I love the last minute or so of Blue Stars. I just wish they had the green uniforms on the whole show.

The closer is the only thing, sadly, I can get into.