2023 DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS

The Cavaliers
MTS: movement technique/safety, C.: Costuming, PQ: performance quality

MTS: Excellent extension in the back leg of those lower level leaps right out the gate, gentlemen. TY! Beautiful. Rifles, consistent release of the head/neck when called for. Love it. Don’t let the little jumps go by not pointing or extending the gesture leg. Bigger leaps are stronger for some reason. WHOA arm gesture from a corps member was balletic near the drumline. Excellent! Beautiful ensemble barrel jumps, fellas, but still not seeing consistent shaping in gesture legs. Love a little dust off of the shoulder gents, TY! Timing of the ensemble floor work is inconsistent. Rope, frame and ball work beautiful and consistent… aww… my mentor spun ball in Planets… wasn’t expecting to cry. 😭 TY Cavies…. Didn’t see that until today. Beautiful shaping in the end.

C.: Costumes are there. Sort of understated in the same way the corps unis are. Not upset about this. It matches a show that lets the music and movement do the work.

PQ: DM’s movement quality sets y’all up nicely, just sayin’.  Didn’t get much of a read on faces for first half. Camera work not helping here. YAAAASSS STRONG CATCHES BEFORE THE STEPOVER, perfect!

Well, Cavies drew my first tears for the night so I’m pretty happy. TY, great run fellas!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Stepped out for a bit of pre-Halloween shopping, where we at?

(definitely did NOT almost buy a red fedora because of the mandarins)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Cavaliers:

Cavaliers Cavaliers Cavaliers Cavaliers

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

BIG applause for Cavaliers. Thanks for showing us your resilience. I believe they will be back to full force soon, design wise.

• Thanks 1