Carolina Crown 2024

Posted (edited)
On 5/10/2024 at 4:06 PM, Terri Schehr said:

The opening quote in Oppenheimer is about Prometheus being chained to a rock. I thought for sure you’d have seen the movie.  It’s so good.  Three hours flew by. 

If this is the theme, and they play Can You Hear The Music from the Oppenheimer soundtrack, it’s gonna be quite a moment. I have no clue how they could pull that off without strings or woodwinds given the speed but, if anyone can do it, it’s Crown. 

Edited by NewArpege
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, NewArpege said:

I have no clue how they could pull that off without strings or woodwinds given the speed but, if anyone can do it, it’s Crown. 

Pit or synth?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NewArpege said:

If this is the theme, and they play Can You Hear The Music from the Oppenheimer soundtrack, it’s gonna be quite a moment. I have no clue how they could pull that off without strings or woodwinds given the speed but, if anyone can do it, it’s Crown. 

Just finished listening to it. It's very interesting. It gives me 2019 vibes. The way some of it sounds, makes me visualizing parts of different brass sections playing it facing backfield while other brass sections playing at the same time but facing front field. The reverb would be insane.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, WildcatMello said:

Just finished listening to it. It's very interesting. It gives me 2019 vibes. The way some of it sounds, makes me visualizing parts of different brass sections playing it facing backfield while other brass sections playing at the same time but facing front field. The reverb would be insane.  

Love a fast-moving, slow-building ballad. Agreed has a visual vibe with brass facing different directions. I could see why they’d be attracted to that selection. I guess we will see soon what they go for. 

• Like 1

Hoping the percussion had a safe travel and first day of move ins. The Season is upon us 😁

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, DAYGO said:

My son and I have been packing him up for the last few days.  He can't wait to get there on Saturday.  I'm extremely excited for him but sad to see him go.  It is going to be a special summer in Crown land, I can feel it.   I'll catch up with him in San Antonio and Indy of course.  Here we go.....

Is this his first year? How exciting. My gosh, it feels like yesterday but it was so long ago now. Good luck to Crown and your son.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vuitton said:

Is this his first year? How exciting. My gosh, it feels like yesterday but it was so long ago now. Good luck to Crown and your son.

It's his first summer with Crown.  He was a Cadets rookie last summer.  Appreciate the well wishes!    

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DAYGO said:

My son and I have been packing him up for the last few days.  He can't wait to get there on Saturday.  I'm extremely excited for him but sad to see him go.  It is going to be a special summer in Crown land, I can feel it.   I'll catch up with him in San Antonio and Indy of course.  Here we go.....

I hope he has a wonderful summer! Best wishes to him and enjoy watching him, Dad.  It goes by quickly. 

• Like 5

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

I hope he has a wonderful summer! Best wishes to him and enjoy watching him, Dad.  It goes by quickly. 

Thank you, Terri!  

• Like 1