Mandarins 2024

4 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

My wife and I will be at Family Day next month, and the Saturday/Sunday shows in SoCal June 29th/30th. If Anna needs anything, let us know, and we will be happy to help. 

Thank you! I don't know if I will make it out there for Family Day this year, so I might take you up on that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

My wife and I will be at Family Day next month, and the Saturday/Sunday shows in SoCal June 29th/30th. If Anna needs anything, let us know, and we will be happy to help. 

I will be going to most of the shows after Texas. If Dre needs anything during that time (if any of you reading this are Mandarin parents, this applies to you too!), please let me know.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Doh! Jim’s Dad was a WWII Marine and he was a Vietnam Marine so they were both in the corps.  

I knew there was a reason I liked you two.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Back on the forum, getting ready for the new season.

I will be rooting heavily for the Mandarins to make even more progress this year.

I will of course be rooting for the Blue Devils as well. My boy is busy working with BDB this year.

Counting down the days to the Capital Classic. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, JohnDF said:

Back on the forum, getting ready for the new season.

I will be rooting heavily for the Mandarins to make even more progress this year.

I will of course be rooting for the Blue Devils as well. My boy is busy working with BDB this year.

Counting down the days to the Capital Classic. 

I will be at Family Day this Saturday. Wife and I are beyond excited. I haven't heard anything and my son has been tight lipped.

All I know is they got a MAJOR uptick in the recruiting/talent department (Thank you Sinnerman for that), and he told me the show is absolutely bonkers..........and to just be ready because they aren't playing around this year. 

They got a small taste of big-time drum corps last year, and they want more. 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

I will be at Family Day this Saturday. Wife and I are beyond excited. I haven't heard anything and my son has been tight lipped.

All I know is they got a MAJOR uptick in the recruiting/talent department (Thank you Sinnerman for that), and he told me the show is absolutely bonkers..........and to just be ready because they aren't playing around this year. 

They got a small taste of big-time drum corps last year, and they want more. 

Lets go!!! So excited for their show too!  Lot of ties to that org!

• Like 2

A good friend who has an extensive background in guard, recently stopped by a Mandarins rehearsal.  

He texted me and said he thinks Mandarins guard will challenge for a top 3 finish.  He said their work is very demanding and will get cleaner all season.  

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Mandarins are pretty easily at the top of my most anticipated list.  Thought last years show was so so so slickly put together and the energy was absurd.  Cannot wait to see what they're up to.  

• Like 4