Phantom Regiment 2024

13 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I guess we’ll see.  

i told him if they are, we'll know by Allentown

• Like 1

I was at camp yesterday and the horn line, front ensemble and battery sounds AMAZING (and LOUD!).  They were really hammering just one part of the show and I still have goosebumps.  Exciting things are going on in Rockford!  SUTA

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, sutarex said:

They were really hammering just one part of the show and I still have goosebumps.  

You left some entries missing:

"They were really hammering just one part of the show consisting of music by <insert name of composer(s)>, the title of which was <insert name of tune(s)>, and I still have goosebumps." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, sutarex said:

I was at camp yesterday and the horn line, front ensemble and battery sounds AMAZING (and LOUD!).  They were really hammering just one part of the show and I still have goosebumps.  Exciting things are going on in Rockford!  SUTA

Awesome!  Does what you heard sound similar to a previous a phantom tune / show?  or maybe similar to what another corps had performed?   Just curious on the gist of the music 😁

I have a pretty good idea of the source material, but out of respect for my corps I will not say anything until they officially announce it!  I think this book is a natural progression after the last two years.  I find it maybe a little more intense and meatier - and that is just fine by me!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

“…music by Nicholas Britell, the title of which was Agape, and I still have goosebumps “.  

This is gonna be a thing all season even if only two corps are actually doing it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

"Phantom Regiment presents 'A Portrait of PDQ Bach'"