For the Holidays I Would Like??

So for this holiday season, I would like… The Bluecoats to announce their 2024 Show Concept at the exact stroke of midnight, 2024 😃  Come on how hip , cool and unexpected would that be ? Lol

what would you like?

Let’s have some fun with this…..

Edited by Triple Forte

For Christmas this year I would like the summer off, a new car, gift cards for flights and hotel stays. This would let me go to all the shows I want. I’d also like some changes in the tour. I would like shows in Bar Harbor, Maine, Prince Edward Island, near the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Arches, along Route 66, Cape Hatteras, and any other shows can be scheduled on Cape Cod because it’s not summer without stays on the Cape. A few shows can be scheduled in the Mother Country (Ireland). Rome, Assisi, and London would be acceptable too. This way I can see all the places I want to see during the day and enjoy drum corps at night. 

• Like 2

I would like to see Blu rays from the past two years under the tree … I believe Tim K will see his wish come true before I see mine. And since I am dreaming, I want them in 4K, too.

• Like 2

I would like:

• a device that allows me to shrink by 50% any big pickup truck that, when parked, extends two feet into the lot or garage lane,
  • all vehicles programmed so that a turn cannot be made unless turn signals are used an appropriate distance in advance,
  • to obtain that college minor required to understand how DCI (especially Friends of DCI) makes Lucas Oil seat assignments,
  • AI-generated labels for DCP posters, such as "Pretend Lawyer" (or maybe "Plays a Lawyer on Social Media"),
  • to have my windows cleaned by the next five people claiming props are the reason drum corps have financial problems.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

A week off from the SCV thread growing any further. It's the NASCAR wreck you can't take your eye off of. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, mjoakes said:

I would like:

• a device that allows me to shrink by 50% any big pickup truck that, when parked, extends two feet into the lot or garage lane,
  • all vehicles programmed so that a turn cannot be made unless turn signals are used an appropriate distance in advance,
  • to obtain that college minor required to understand how DCI (especially Friends of DCI) makes Lucas Oil seat assignments,
  • AI-generated labels for DCP posters, such as "Pretend Lawyer" (or maybe "Plays a Lawyer on Social Media"),
  • to have my windows cleaned by the next five people claiming props are the reason drum corps have financial problems.

I used to dream about having a car that had either 1) a vehicle-sized pancake flipper that could be deployed to "remove" the car ahead of you, or 2) some type of grappling arrangement whereby the car ahead of you could be lifted up and over your car and placed on the road behind you...

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, gak27 said:

I used to dream about having a car that had either 1) a vehicle-sized pancake flipper that could be deployed to "remove" the car ahead of you, or 2) some type of grappling arrangement whereby the car ahead of you could be lifted up and over your car and placed on the road behind you...

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

sanity for the world

Just a small wish right ?  🤪 😊