It's that time again...

Vivaldi's Four Seasons. I would like to hear Phantom play it. Glassmen could be a good second. (as I also posted on a topic about wich music you liked to see done)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-I want to see a corps play PDQ Bach, just as a light alternative. A lot of corps have been going with darker shows lately....lets have some fun.

About 6-7years ago Naperville North HS (IL) played an entire show of PDQ Bach's 1712 Overture & worked pretty well. How about the rebirth of VK taking a stab at something like this?

radiohead.

:worthy:

Check page 1 of this thread....

Adams, "Nixon In China." Not some of this and some of that, but a full-on "Nixon In China" show. Open with "Spirit of '76" and take it from there. I especially want to hear "News Has a Kind of Mystery." This is more accessible than people might imagine.

Someone needs to do this show.

Please.

Edited by bawker

Someone needs to do this show.

Please.

Well, I knew you'd be with me on that one.

Fortunately, I've copyrighted the idea of of doing a "Nixon In China" show -- it's my intellectual property -- so anyone who wants to do it is going to have to hire me to arrange it. Get in line, suckers!

How about some of the Stan Getz music from the album titled "Focus". I know it is Sax heavy but, it has some really awesome music. Reminds me a lot of some "abstract jazz" like "Adventures in Time" or even resembles some Don Ellis music.

Maybe it has been done already. Fits the likes of BD and Bluecoats.

I picked up Karl Jenkins' "Requiem" today on a whim. I'm listening to it right now?

Why hasn't anyone done this? My God.