Best DM Ever

my faves would have to be Joe Bielick **spelling?**, PR 03; and Darian Sanders, PR 06......

non-Phantom DM would have to be Will Plenk.... his conducting pattern reminds me of that which the Plainview High School "Powerhouse of the Plains" Marching Band uses......

funny how you pick Will Plenk as Dr. Plenk has been and still is on the adjunct brass staff for Regiment.

Considering I didn't start following dci until, like, 2009, I don't have much knowledge about drum majors through DCI's history (read: almost none) but my vote would go to Dean Patterson.

Considering I didn't start following dci until, like, 2009, I don't have much knowledge about drum majors through DCI's history (read: almost none) but my vote would go to Dean Patterson.

I keep checking Phantom's staff roster for changes and I see that he is now the Tour Manager for 2015.

• Like 1

I keep forgetting his name, someone please help me... Boston's DM for several years, aged out in 2012. He is my personal favorite.

Joe Kempf

Reading Bucs

Crossmen

http://youtu.be/n46fXESBRuM

R.I.P.

Joe Kempf lived his life much the way he died - by helping others.

And on Sunday, a local fire company dedicated in his honor a piece of equipment intended to do the same thing.

A volunteer fireman at Neffsville Fire Company and high school teacher, the Manheim Township High School graduate was known as a leader and as someone who would go out of his way for someone in need.

On Dec. 19, 2004, Kempf and his girlfriend were traveling on snow-covered Interstate 80 in Clinton County when they came upon a multi-vehicle accident.

Kempf pulled over and told his girlfriend to wait in the truck because it was too dangerous.

He never returned. The 24-year-old was struck and killed by a vehicle that spun out of control.

Edited by MWilliams

Mike Zapata SCV early 80's

Carl Allison Freelancers