Apologies if I mentioned this earlier this summer, but it was very obvious at the San Antonio regional that Bluecoats and Crown have replaced Cavaliers and Phantom as DCI's rock stars in Texas. Honestly, every time I see Bluecoats' drumline, I get a little happier...

Mike

Absolutely ! Remember when they started emerging from the tunnel? The crowd bloooed so loud it drown out Vanguard's cadence...

Certainly, I'm pullin' for my team. I just have a uneasy feeling in the gut that BD & Cadets will fade enough for Bluecoats and Crown to take 1 & 2.

I'd buy that for Crown, not so much for Coats.

BD has supposedly been primed for a fall for weeks now, yet here we are a week from Finals and they're still out in front. They may yet get passed up, but I still like their chances.

Keep pushing. Massillon has your back.

• Like 1

I'd buy that for Crown, not so much for Coats.

BD has supposedly been primed for a fall for weeks now, yet here we are a week from Finals and they're still out in front. They may yet get passed up, but I still like their chances.

BD has an excellent chance of winning - I'd say the best

I put Crown and Cadets in the second most chance level - Crown has GE but Cadets have most potential if they clean

I could get interesting with Bloo as the judges are starting to score their comp/content/rep very high - just behind Cadets and ahead of Crown. Cleaning is a must!