It's when everyone's back field behind the speakers and the trumpets start staggering in as the guard does with the second set of flags. The section leading into the ballad.

Cool. Going to check that out.

It's when everyone's back field behind the speakers and the trumpets start staggering in as the guard does with the second set of flags. The section leading into the ballad.

Very cool moment, where if you haven't seen the show you are wondering how they did it.

I still love the ballad.

But I still think their third act doesn't have something it needs. The new ending is better than the old one, but is it enough? Even with all the changes and cleaning they still have not finished ahead of BD or Cadets head to head. You know both of those corps will continue to get bigger scores, probably topping out in the 95-96 range. Hard to see how they get to 96 without something really surprising being added.

Very cool moment, where if you haven't seen the show you are wondering how they did it.

I still love the ballad.

But I still think their third act doesn't have something it needs. The new ending is better than the old one, but is it enough? Even with all the changes and cleaning they still have not finished ahead of BD or Cadets head to head. You know both of those corps will continue to get bigger scores, probably topping out in the 95-96 range. Hard to see how they get to 96 without something really surprising being added.

Considering they are only 1. something behind Blue Devils currently, I think it's just cleaning what they have.

Even with all the changes and cleaning they still have not finished ahead of BD or Cadets head to head.

Curiously it was before all the changes and cleaning that they did finish ahead of the Cadets head-to-head this year.

Curiously it was before all the changes and cleaning that they did finish ahead of the Cadets head-to-head this year.

That was early, in fact I think that was the Akron show only. Not sure. At any rate, both corps are fantastic, but if Cadets don't get their show cleaned I could see Blooo taking them. To me the top 5 simply comes down to performance and perhaps judging panel. I must admit that I was most impressed with what Carolina has done with their overall GE. I didn't see that coming.

I still love the ballad.

The gap between BD and Bluecoats is 1.05 as of last night, the night before it was 1.50. The gap is narrowing. Anything can happen.

• Like 2

My favorite moment is the opening tuba feature through the opening hit with the CG member in the orb with the quivering hand. Simply brilliant!!

Hey, we have to push this thread over 100 pages!

What is your favorite moment of the show thus far?

I now think the end is awesome, but absolutely adore the ballad!

My favorite is when the show starts all the way until it's over and then I wish it wasn't!

• Like 1