2017 Boston Crusaders

I've already been to 2 off season BAC camps ( Everett, Ma ), then Lakewood Ranch( Florida ) . I've given out my early impressions privately, and to only those I personally know well, or have met before, and can trust them.. two of them are a frequent DCP posters on here, and BAC alums as well. If you are not on my personally known list, you will receive no public info on BAC  from me, as I respect the wishes of the Corps to not divulge what they themselves have not officially divulged. I did mention that Boston may go out with a large guard this season. I don't think thats saying more than what is permissable, and hope not.   I will return with friends again  to the BAC camp in a couple of weeks at Lakewood Ranch , Bradenton, FL, ( I volunteer where, when needed, there . I  will PM known BAC alums what I see and hear, and considered free to share and is authorized by the Corps itself to share with others not at the BAC camps.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, BRASSO said:

I've already been to 2 off season BAC camps ( Everett, Ma ), then Lakewood Ranch( Florida ) . I've given out my early impressions privately, and to only those I personally know well, or have met before, and can trust them.. two of them are a frequent DCP posters on here, and BAC alums as well. If you are not on my personally known list, you will receive no public info on BAC  from me, as I respect the wishes of the Corps to not divulge what they themselves have not officially divulged. I did mention that Boston may go out with a large guard this season. I don't think thats saying more than what is permissable, and hope not.   I will return with friends again  to the BAC camp in a couple of weeks at Lakewood Ranch , Bradenton, FL, ( I volunteer where, when needed, there . I  will PM known BAC alums what I see and hear, and considered free to share and is authorized by the Corps itself to share with others not at the BAC camps.

Edited by JohnZ
content removed

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

Let's keep the politics out of DCP, please, both of the above. It is in the guidelines.

No harm, no foul.

Has the new DCP computer system done away with the PM function? anyone I have tried  to contact since the switch comes up that their box is full.

12 hours ago, xandandl said:

No harm, no foul.

Has the new DCP computer system done away with the PM function? anyone I have tried  to contact since the switch comes up that their box is full.

messaging still works and I checked your account and everything looks fine, but I tested it and have seen some PM errors.  Sent a note to JohnD to investigate.

19 hours ago, emc2 said:

Go Pats.

N.E. Patriots back in the Super Bowl again, emc2.... and Falcons QB, Matt Ryan, in line for the NFL's MVP this season, played his college years at Boston College. We want to see NFL Commish Roger Goodell hand the trophy to a smiling Tom Brady after the Super Bowl game in 2 weeks. Oh the optics on that, huh ? ( haha!)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BRASSO said:

N.E. Patriots back in the Super Bowl again, emc2.... and Falcons QB, Matt Ryan, in line for the NFL's MVP this season, played his college years at Boston College. We want to see NFL Commish Roger Goodell hand the trophy to a smiling Tom Brady after the Super Bowl game in 2 weeks. Oh the optics on that, huh ? ( haha!)

Unfortunately the Lombardi trophy going from Goodell to Brady won't happen.  Goodell only hands it to the owner.  But that would be as good. Now if Brady were to win the MVP, that might be a trophy Goodell hands to him, but I think he'd have someone else do it.  But lets not get ahead of ourselves.