2018 Tour Premiere

1 hour ago, Jim Schehr said:

So you know about the same as me? I’m just trying to understand the basics. 

In short -- yes!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sideways said:

Do a deconstruction type show tearing down the house via Animal House...oh wait....

TOGA!

• Haha 1

After watching the show at the theater last night and rewatching the shows today, the west coast corps better bring it, Crown and Bloo were very polished and fielded amazing show design concepts. I really feel that Bloo might be the gold medal show this year, hornline...excellent, singer....excellent, guard.....good enough, drumline......good enough, one of the most artistic show designs I've seen in drum corps in 40 years of watching and being involved the activity. Be interesting to watch BD and Vanguard this weekend.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NCWVUFAN said:

After watching the show at the theater last night and rewatching the shows today, the west coast corps better bring it, Crown and Bloo were very polished and fielded amazing show design concepts. I really feel that Bloo might be the gold medal show this year, hornline...excellent, singer....excellent, guard.....good enough, drumline......good enough, one of the most artistic show designs I've seen in drum corps in 40 years of watching and being involved the activity. Be interesting to watch BD and Vanguard this weekend.

I don't think we have to worry about BD and SCV bringing it. I feel Bluecoats might peak too early like last year. Crown was a lot dirtier and the score was so close. Personally, I don't think BD or SCV have anything to worry about, although I don't care for BD's show this year - they will most likely be 1-2 at the end of the season. 

Edited by queenanne_1536
  • Like 2

I don't think we have to worry about BD and SCV bringing it. I feel Bluecoats might peak too early like last year. Crown was a lot dirtier and the score was so close. Personally, I don't think BD or SCV have anything to worry about, although I don't care for BD's show this year - they will most likely be 1-2 at the end of the season. 

Edited just now by queenanne_1536

Yeah, we will have to watch BD and SCV, I like Bloo's chances after seeing it, Crown might be more of a threat than the west coast corps from what I've seen so far.

interesting stat: each of SCV's last two titles came after placing 2nd the year before

• Like 1

Yeah, and last year was a great show, my favorite from 2017