Cranston, RI - July 3, 2018

5 minutes ago, craiga said:

Not sure, George. Don't know why Mr. Blue has such a case of the hates for BAC....for the record, I saw the Cadets twice over the weekend.  I like their show and their unis.    I want them to be successful this season. Truly.

I don’t really get anyone hating a drum corps. We all have our favorites but it’s a little ridiculous 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Man things getting nasty

is this even a full panel?

An oddly configured 5 man. 2 GE, 1 vis, 1 music (no brass) and 1 percussion...

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

12 days until I see The Cadets.  I’m bringing tissues. 

I saw tonight’s run. They are gaining confidence. By the time you see them it should clean up nicely 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Are the Sunrisers getting a score, or comments, or are they performing entirely in exhibition?

I seriously doubt they would publish their score if judged. 

10 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

2 minutes ago, craiga said:

Not sure, George. Don't know why Mr. Blue has such a case of the hates for BAC....for the record, I saw the Cadets twice over the weekend.  I like their show and their unis.    I want them to be successful this season. Truly.

I think it's just a healthy dose of competitiveness. 

With you... yes for sure... the other guy... no... maybe he should focus on his bs...

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

They all got mad for the fact I want the cadets to beat them. I have been in the cadets topic for many years and have been a fan of every show since i got into the activity. The Cadets were a corps I looked up to because my tech marched there. I have no problem with BAC but have had problems with the Boston fans and that started 2 years ago. The same people that caused corpsband to get taken off the boards who was one of my favorite people to talk with. When you dont agree with them they used to group up kind of like what happened in the mess of the Rose bowl stream(not them but several other users) with personal attacks. There wasnt a single person that's ever bolded a prediction just to bring it up so therefore it was a personal decision. I have no problem if you block my posts but I'm going to keep cheering for the cadets and hope they finish in that top 5. Kind of hard to say cadets are going to pass Bluecoats with 6 other groups in front of them. 

giphy.gif

Edited by BlueStainGlass
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, craiga said:

Great work, Boston!  Bearing down on Bluecoats tonight!!!

••|•|•••

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CorpwithanS said:

••|•|•••

That looks like the fingering for "D" on a saxophone! lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

The same people that caused corpsband to get taken off the boards who was one of my favorite people to talk with.  

Sorry BSG, corpsband was banned from DCP for what he typed about others.

• Thanks 1