2011 DCI Tour of Champions and more

Early, mid or late season, I am staying away from the 'Champions" events. They don't deserve my money.....

You do not like them. So you say. Try them! Try them! And you may.

:mat:

Edited by adsigns

Here's my 12 shows for the year:

Phoenix, June 22

Loveland, July 8

Denver, July 9

Broken Arrow, July 20

Denton, July 21

Houston, July 22 **TOC Event**

San Antonio, July 23

Allentown, August 5

Allentown, August 6

Massillon, August 9

Indy, August 12

Indy, August 13

Edited by GREENBLUE

Not going to bite on the "TOC" shows. San Antonio is it for me again next year, as long as its in the Alamodome. :mat:

Edited by SFZFAN
  • Like 1

honestly, looking at the schedule, and looking at real word issues, Allentown and the movie theater will be it. Not into driving over 2 hours to see shows, and I'm not going back to the Thunderdome

There are actually 7 shows (3 ToC) in TX.

Saginaw/Fort Worth- 6/18 ToC

Round Rock/Austin- 6/19 ToC

Denton- 7/21

Odessa- 7/22

Houston- 7/22 ToC

San Antonio- 7/24

Dallas- 7/25

And I'd gladly trade them all in for switch back to the 2 night format in Houston, (the closest show for me and I'm really debating on going to that one!). I am still tic'd that they whittled those 2 nights featuring all the WC corps down to one night with the G8.

All the other shows are a 3+ hour drive and it's just not worth it to me anymore. It's just too far and too expensive.

I think the members might get a little bored with so much travel time between shows. Also hopefully they will have enough drivers to cover the extra miles without putting the members at risk. sitting too long is no good, and that could hurt thier joints etc. Its such a stupid idea that makes no sense with so many corps needing money now. good luck

I am really looking forward to the 2011 DCI Championships. All of the corps, World Class and Open Class competing together in one gigantic competition! Prelims on Thursday are gonna be incredible! Friday's Semi-Finals are gonna be spectacular! How can Saturday's Finals possibly be any better than the combination of those two mega-shows?

Now, if the weather will just cooperate, maybe we can get the roof open in 2011?

DCI Championships, Indianapolis Indiana. Don't miss it!

Edited by INSIDETHEFORTY

If I lived close enough to a show then I would go.... 100%.