DCA AND DCI JOIN FORCES!

I loved this move for DCA & DCI :worthy:

With all this talk on DCI and DCA lets see what happens next season with Cadets 2 in DCA an all [age ] corps of kids than didn't make Cadet's Wonder what happens if a 35 yr old goes to join?

With all this talk on DCI and DCA lets see what happens next season with Cadets 2 in DCA an all [age ] corps of kids than didn't make Cadet's Wonder what happens if a 35 yr old goes to join?

Cadets aren't excepting 35 year olds , they decided what age linits THEY are excepting.As any corps could

Edited by GUARDLING

My understanding is that person will be discriminated against,.................

Which, pretty much every DCA corps does.

Yes. The corps don't want those pesky 100-year-olds trying out for their horn line or drum line. :tongue:

Yes. The corps don't want those pesky 100-year-olds trying out for their horn line or drum line. :tongue:

Well, I was thinking on the lower end, but hey, that works too :)

Besides, not all discrimination is age-based, nor is all discrimination a bad thing.

Edited by Kamarag