Massillon, OH Show Thread

DCI Massillon (Pro Football Hall of Fame)  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Bluecoats / SCV -- who you got?

• Bluecoats baby!!! Is there any other way?
    • It's staircase madness! Eureeeeeeeeeeeeeeka!!!

My only prediction...the two point spread which suddenly opened between SCV and BAC will vanish as quickly as it appeared. I have been saying since June that Boston will edge out Bluecoats and SCV, and it will happen this week.

Hope so since the last two results were heading the other way from their first 89.

That's a poll not a show thread. I'm staying here

Lol...oh, ok. Well, in the other thread, I will be live blogging the show, including live streaming the score announcements. But this thread lives! Yea!

Edited by superOOk
  • Like 1

Hope so since the last two results were heading the other way from their first 89.

Perhaps it was because they added a new ending that was not completely CLEAN?...or another host of reasons...I believe that Box5 uses the verbiage "always"...

Lol...oh, ok. Well, in the other thread, I will be live blogging the show, including live streaming the score announcements. But this thread lives! Yea!

That's cool - 3 or 4 people will probably notice. :ph34r:

• Like 1

When I marched back in 93 and 94, we stayed right there at the school. I'm sure going back there will bring back some great memories.

Just saw a new photo of the field (on the duplicated show thread) since it has been resurfaced...really brings back memories of 115 degree practice days!

• Like 1

Open Class simi's rained out, tough braek for the kids

Finals tomorrow

That is terrible! That can be a real downer for the kids at the end of a season I'd imagine...

If you want to see a Regiment rehearsal, this will be your last chance. They close their rehearsals to the public once they get to their finals location.

Garry in Vegas

if they are at a public school location I don't believe they can close their rehearsals. and why would you anyway?...some big secret going to slip out?

I'm glad you think its a slim lead...

That's not what I meant... I think it will be a slim lead after tonight.

A nice view of the stadium:

PBTS004-LG.jpg

• Like 1