Changed Perceptions after the Minneapolis Regional

DCI has penalized INT for an undisclosed violation of DCI rules, and they are requiring them to go on 3 times. If they have any further violations they have been informed that their membership in the TOC will be restricted to a halftime membership only.

This may be true, however, I also heard from a secret source that DCI is allowing INT to practice in the AlamoDome prior to the beginning of the show.

This may be true, however, I also heard from a secret source that DCI is allowing INT to practice in the AlamoDome prior to the beginning of the show.

They must have a long show...seems like their time slot always exceeds the usual 17 minute interval. Does anyone know if they've been incurring a lot of overtime penalties?

One more thing. I initially thought (from a theater viewing) that Phantom Regiment's show was sleep inducing. I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking, because now I love this show! I don't know if they added to it, or further defined the musical book or what. It's so good right now! It's approaching the awesomeness of last year's show, musically.

Thanks for smacking some sense into me, Phantom!

• Like 1

I'm watching Phantom on the FN right now, the replay from last night's MN show. I keep listening to it over and over, this time on headphones. It is so beautiful, it is pure drum corps.

Plea to Phantom Regiment, re: the opener: Please, DON'T CHANGE A NOTE!

• Like 1

I don't like how they removed Crossmen from the Colts, Glassmen, Spirit, Troopers grouping. They made a lot of changes to the show to improve it, since their last 74 score and they did not get credit for any of it. They dropped 2 points instead. I just don't get it.

I don't like how they removed Crossmen from the Colts, Glassmen, Spirit, Troopers grouping. They made a lot of changes to the show to improve it, since their last 74 score and they did not get credit for any of it. They dropped 2 points instead. I just don't get it.

I've heard a few recordings of them and their sound is just not as mature as those groups. I do like the changes they've made and hopefully it will move them past on or two of those corps though.

maybe they just werent clean yet ( the changes )

Maybe they werent the right changes

maybe the people who judged tonight didnt see the old way to appreciate the new way

Im sure they will be back in the thick of it all with that group

Your posts are always well thought out, and bias free (I think you're a Bluecoats alum). I saw the theatre performance, and the show in Old Bridge. Agree with your assessments in terms of how things could potentially play out.

RCC

so far I have only watched up to cascades on the FN, and I was surprised to see Teal not nearly as over powering with electronics as I thought it may be. more to come