Hot, Hot, Hotlanta

OK Georgia Dome....be graceful and tasteful tonight...show your southern hospitality.....Give BD their props!

one,,,two....three...............tongue.gif

• Like 1

I am a horn person, but I do not understand how BD was not 3rd in guard tonight, I think Phantom and Crown are much cleaner, and BD spends a 3rd of their show with those hula hoops (hyperbole I know)

I am okay with every other caption even though I was surprised that cadets won drums with that margin.

• Like 3

I bet there were quite a bit of corps kids doing the booing....

and there weren't any corps in there anyway when the scores were announced. Everyone got a nice ovation after their shows... crowd is just upset with the scores.

• Like 1

The booing happens every year. Been there 6 years in a row and it's happened every time BD wins. Not saying I've been a booing member or dislike the Blue Devils, but it's happened every year they've won. Great to see a new attendance record set...but disappointed to see that not only did the drum majors not come out for scores, but they didn't do a full retreat like they did a year or two ago. Guess that's too much to ask.

Wow cadets take drums. Music is the entire reason cadets are over regiment.

People who boo suck! These kids do not deserve this disrespectful behavior. I am so embarrassed for anyone who booed as the final scores were announced.

Yep! Really low class people!!! thumbdown.gif

I never heard a single boo at a DC show until about 10 years ago.

Boo's blog just reiterated why Crown has a tough road to beat BD. Their percussion is killing them BUT more importantly, the only captions they've been able to beat BD in consistently is brass and GE music, but by slim margins. They can't beat BD by enough in those two captions to offset placing behind BD in every other caption.