Troopers 2013

So, more good news from Omaha. Souvie sales already total almost as much as all of last season. The souvie staff told me that before shows they get a lot of hard-corps and old timers, and after the corps performs they get a lot of young fans. People love this show, friends.

• Like 2

So, more good news from Omaha. Souvie sales already total almost as much as all of last season. The souvie staff told me that before shows they get a lot of hard-corps and old timers, and after the corps performs they get a lot of young fans. People love this show, friends.

No Corps has a show that will appeal to everyone. The trick is to have a show that will appeal to a lot of people across the Country.

The Troopers have hit a home run with their 2013 production. Good for them !. Its great to hear the enthusiastic applause they are getting with crowds as they make their way East! :thumbup:/>

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

I have missed Troop the past couple of seasons and that bummed me out because their show concepts have intrigued me. I was already interested in this year's production but reading this thread makes me want to go out of my way to see them in a show!

• Like 1

Just saw Troopers at the Omaha show. It is such a great show. They have so many great moments and they were a crowd favorite. They play with confidence and the sell their show. It might not be as flashy as some of the other corps but it's a classy show.

With regards to the "American" flag, it's easy to tell it is not the real American flag. Even from a distance you can see the Troopers logo in the blue area. There are also 11 stripes in reference to their show title. (Seems like this show might have been perfect for 2011.)

Now if they could get the rest of the guard into a real uniform they could beat BD & Crown!

Um... What...?

• Like 2

Kudos to Troopers for having an amazing product and terrific performers this year. The hype is real, folks. I saw them in Denver and was blown away. I think they have a very legitimate shot - with the necessary work & cleaning - to make a run at Saturday night in Indy. Regardless, I love the show & can't wait to see it in Texas next week, too!

Harvey

• Like 1

Just saw Troopers on the Fan Network. Best Troopers show I've ever seen! :)

Um... What...?

Like the Uniform the guard member with the 'notorious' quasi-US flag that is not a U. S.Flag is wearing. THAT is a uniform!

& while they are at it - work in the circle of rifles tossing past the DM, just before the sunburst, as in 1979.

Edited by IllianaLancerContra
  • Like 1