DCP...Becoming the New RAMD?

I've only heard about this RAMD. I never saw it. From what I've been told, I wouldn't want to see it. I post here on DCP under my own name. (Well.... my nickname). Every word I post online here and elsewhere, is carefully... CAREFULLY, measured. Why? Because you can commit murder, with just a word. "The pen is mightier than the sword". I believe that I am accountable for every word I speak. I value civility. I'm not perfect. Who is? But it is in the "trying" that we demonstrate civility and accountability. When we no longer "try", we fail.

• Like 2

What's truly sad is she's instantly recognized as "She" and not her name (which shall remain forever unmentioned)

I'm sure EVERYONE knows who you are talking about. :satisfied:

I always felt sorry for her on RAMD, as she was obviously a person with problems far beyond drum corps.

• Like 2

I always felt sorry for her on RAMD, as she was obviously a person with problems far beyond drum corps.

Totally agree.

What is RAMD? Show me where. I am curious.

In the interest of learning from the past... rec.arts.marching.drumcorps. I had never seen it until tonight, when this thread finally piqued my curiosity enough.

Oh, and it took all of three minutes to figure out who "SHE" is.

Never heard of RAMD. Doesn't sound like I've missed much.

think DCI finals week on DCP.

then multiply by 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Never heard of RAMD. Doesn't sound like I've missed much.

You missed a ton back in the early days, but nothing in the later years. We had some crazy times on RAMD, and I have several lifelong friends from there. It's a shame it took the turn it did.

Oh, and whatever you do, do NOT search for the Great Bunny Race. You will be there for days.

I can say I forgot about that......but seeing the GBR referenced right now made me smile. Thanks Geoff :thumbup:

• Like 1