Madison Scouts 2014 -- Playing the Music of Stan Kenton and Don Ellis

I hear you. For whatever reason this year seems to have sold a lot faster than years past. I got my tickets two weeks ago and was shocked at how many seats were already gone in my usual section.

Star of Indiana, 1986. They were gone after first tour.

Doh, I remember hearing about these! I think people jokingly called them hamster wheels?

I actually don't recall much about the 86 show, and I don't have Fan Network, so I'll just take your word for it. Mason's connection certainly would explain a re-appearance.

• Like 1

Perhaps 28 years too late.....

To be honest, I really, really, miss these uniforms.

Scouts-Cymbal-Line-Swashbuckling.jpg

Me too! They could do a cleaned up modern version of this and I would be eternally happy! Or do the classic 80-82 version with long sleeves. I really could go either way

with spats or no spats. The advantage would be just seeing that bad-### look again. The disadvantage would be any tiny little bit of phasing in the feet, any interval or form control issues

could be seen from the next county....those white spats on dark green would be like flashing neon signs pointing to any dirt!

Me too! They could do a cleaned up modern version of this and I would be eternally happy! Or do the classic 80-82 version with long sleeves. I really could go either way

with spats or no spats. The advantage would be just seeing that bad-### look again. The disadvantage would be any tiny little bit of phasing in the feet, any interval or form control issues

could be seen from the next county....those white spats on dark green would be like flashing neon signs pointing to any dirt!

I miss these uniforms as well.... wished Madison did an updated version of this.

Edited by BRASSO

Every year I anxiously await for the Scouts to bring this look back. I know there were Scouts uniforms before this one, but for me this is the ultimate "Superman Suit" This look, and the company front to the 50 bursting into the Fleur......I might pass out from excitement before a note was even played.

I may be in the minority, but I loved the 2008-2009 uniform. That's my favorite look for the Scouts. I hope they bring it back one day but I know they probably won't.

P6227025.jpg