Phantom Regiment 2014

WOW!

After seeing the cinecast, watching the show is just like watching a late 90's/early 00'Glassmen show!!! From the skycam, the uniforms look similar, jamie thompsons drill design is there, and the music is boring. If I didn't have any information on the corps and I saw the first half of the show from up top, I would honestly think it was a glassmen show from that era.

I've always liked the glassmen back then, 'boring' or not. Maybe this will grow on me. I just thought this was interesting and wanted to share.

i wonder how other alumni feel...

I think they're gonna be just fine. Change is good. Try it.

WOW!

After seeing the cinecast, watching the show is just like watching a late 90's/early 00'Glassmen show!!! From the skycam, the uniforms look similar, jamie thompsons drill design is there, and the music is boring. If I didn't have any information on the corps and I saw the first half of the show from up top, I would honestly think it was a glassmen show from that era.

I've always liked the glassmen back then, 'boring' or not. Maybe this will grow on me. I just thought this was interesting and wanted to share.

Astute observation. All it is missing is the long flugel solo that keeps going and going.

I had to chime in, because it was one of the few moments we agree!

I was at the Rockford show. Loved Troopers, Cavies, Madison. Blue Stars and Spirit were ok and I'm sure they'll get better.

Regiment, I wasn't necessarily excited about the uniforms or the music, but after seeing it in person, I like it better. They need to unleash the brass line however. I still see them around the 5th to 7th spot cause they aren't doing a stage show.

From the point the black swans come out to the end is actually pretty good. I Love the guard body work near the end when they are on the 50 and a single black swan is moving through the block with different choreography. Hope she gets a head dress or something to make her stuck out more.

The first half needs mucho mucho layering to make it work however.