Bluecoats 2014

GE design is there. Now that the visual is better, the GE goes up. Horns and drums are in good shape. This is going to be cool to watch unfold.

For sure! I've never really been a huge Bluecoats fan/homer, even though I'm from Columbus, OH and have had MANY friends and colleagues march there over the years. But this show is definitely something special, and I'm pulling for them to pull of a magical season/placement this August!!

• Like 3

I have listened to this show 17 times since I saw in in Akron and the APD's went up.

I love this show, I can't wait to see in two weeks in texas.

I think they are in the best position, being in 4th this early and knocking on the door of 3rd and second.

God knows they have the crowd behind them this year.

• Like 2

Has the orange field frame been removed from the Bluecoats show? Didn't see it in the pictures from tonite's show.

Has the orange field frame been removed from the Bluecoats show? Didn't see it in the pictures from tonite's show.

Fields that are not TURF you cannot use tarps. They will only use them on fields that are TURF.

Has the orange field frame been removed from the Bluecoats show? Didn't see it in the pictures from tonite

Coolest prop ever - the tilited orange frame is awesome!

- mostly turf the rest of the way!

The caption margins are so close - every little bit will help!

Edited by drumcorpsfever

Bluuuuuuuuue needs to figure out how to "Tilt" the audience by finals :)

Bluuuuuuuuue needs to figure out how to "Tilt" the audience by finals :)

Let's call on all fans to give them a Standing TILT Ovation! Definitely the entire stands in Massillon should do this for this corps. I'd love to see fans pick up on this beginning in Fort Wayne tomorrow. How cool would tilting fans be?

As the show ends on side one (where the last group of members fall), fans should tilt in that direction. This show is sooooo deserving of the standing O's its receiving. Let's get into the tilting act too!

• Like 1

Let's call on all fans to give them a Standing TILT Ovation! Definitely the entire stands in Massillon should do this for this corps. I'd love to see fans pick up on this beginning in Fort Wayne tomorrow. How cool would tilting fans be?

As the show ends on side one (where the last group of members fall), fans should tilt in that direction. This show is sooooo deserving of the standing O's its receiving. Let's get into the tilting act too!

Sounds great as long as everyone is screaming Bloooooooo. Ft Wayne is a good place to start.