Best uniforms ever

Bluecoats uniform up to 2012.

BD before the skirts

Spirit when they were still baby blue

1990s Scouts

• Like 1

75 Kilties

The Kilties had classy uniforms and if my memory is correct, they had the most expensive uniforms of their day.

I always loved 27th Lancers from 75-83. Loved the rifles in the Buckingham Palace foot guard uniforms and the kilts of the drum line though I did not mind when they stopped wearing them in 1979.

I also love the red/black of BAC in its various inceptions though the red/black of the past few years looks crispest.

I also like Cadets uniforms including Angels/Demos variation and the 12.25 variation.

I like Cavies when they resemble Errol Flynn like swashbucklers, and if Crown goes back to crème, you won't hear any complaints from me.

The Kilties had classy uniforms and if my memory is correct, they had the most expensive uniforms of their day.

The Kilties still wear the same basic uniform and they certainly are the most expensive in the activiity. The bulk amount of the Buchanan tartan kilts (alone) the corps now wears were made in Scotland especially for the corps.

90s-era Madison Scouts

late 90s (after the big G) Glassmen

• Like 1

1. Belleville Black Knights, 1976

2. Kilties, 1977

3. Guardsmen, 1976

4. Blue Devils, 1976

5. Madison Scouts, 1981