How I know about BAC age outs? I was lucky enough to attend history night and just going by a show of hands, I was amazed at the number of people aging out this year. Do we have kids who roll the dice and try out for a top 3 corps? Yes, but from word of mouth, unless they win, most are filled with regret. Boston will never be a feeder corps for anyone, why we will never die!

• Like 2

I had a similar thought while listening to it last night. What if each section has something to do with each G7 corps? The Shostakovich 11 for Regiment, etc...

VK would've had a field day with this G7 mess. (Can you imagine the parody?) But I like Boston's more finessed approach as well.

• Like 3

I had a similar thought while listening to it last night. What if each section has something to do with each G7 corps? The Shostakovich 11 for Regiment, etc...

That would be a helluva closer....LOL....especially if they each played it in minor...LOL

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

Great show with lots of potential..humming their show all day. Love the 'G7-BAC' drill. Well done, Crusaders.

Edited by PhillipSopper

Great show with lots of potential..humming their show all day. Love the 'G7-BAC' drill. Well done, Crusaders.

It's a tough one to hum IMO..unless you want to hum Old McDonald and oh my darlin' Clementine....lol...but YES...great show!
CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN
and as I mentioned in the Merriville thread...
Start running more laps every day for conditioning...they sure are going to need it!!!!...and work on upper body carriage...
This show has win all over it!
Edited by Liahona

I've been listening to BAC today all day while working!

What I especially enjoy about BAC's production this year is there can be so many different personal interpretations and meanings from their show....and also a few obvious ones (G7)...Talk about going for the JUGULAR! I am really enjoying this and can't wait to see them and others in New Haven!

The drill design in my opinion is a step up from last year...if they can CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN this break neck drill...this show WILL be a MONSTER come finals. Watch out for WALDO'S ROAR!!!

Holy crap you actually said something positive about a modern drum corps show! I totally agree with you though, this show has the potential to be a monster

Fantastic show Boston, I can't wait to see where you drive this beast.. Music is crazy good and aggressive. The program is solid. Best of luck.

• Like 1

I just watched Boston's show for the first time on Fan Network. It was super dirty which is not a surprise as this was their first or second show, but I liked what I saw. It will be interesting to see how this show evolves/improves over the season. I want to give props to their guard because I feel they are underappreciated! Go Boston!