Instauration in Indy: 6/18

No one should worry - or get too cocky - at the first read of the season with a 5-judge panel. The first 10 days of the season is like out of town previews for a B'way show; you get enough feedback to fix the obvious problems, but the slotting (and real competition) won't begin in earnest until after July 1.

totally agree.

No one should worry - or get too cocky - at the first read of the season with a 5-judge panel. The first 10 days of the season is like out of town previews for a B'way show; you get enough feedback to fix the obvious problems, but the slotting (and real competition) won't begin in earnest until after July 1.

Bingo.

Are they replaying the show? I just left the feed on and it looks like it's starting again.

I guess the feed automatically restarted. It's got the ending time displaying, so it must be archived already.

Yeah I've been pretty hard on Cadets since the preview show in Johnstown....but hoping they gradually stuff my face with crow.

It seems like all the criticisms on here that the Cadets got on their practice video just evaporated.

• Like 1

So, the line can't execute with a snare missing? Really? Or. Maybe Crown had a strong night?

and a tenor... I was just saying that the first show can be a bit iffy... if in a week or two Crown is 0.1 off Cadets in percussion then I'd say that's a great sign for their drums... Just let's all give it a while. A week at least until any of us read to much into this

It seems like all the criticisms on here that the Cadets got on their practice video just evaporated.

Called it.

Not for me as of yet...