San Antonio Regional

Wow. If they think that wearing blue cummerbunds will put them over the top, they're in more trouble than I thought. :wow:

the color changes coordinate with the guard uniform changes.

i dont know what the impact is/will be -- havent seen but a few pics. but introdocing color can do amazing things.

ill let the borg deal with rest of your content -- just wanted to address the lack of knowedge.

Ha! In other words: We can too catch the Blue Devils, and even if we don't, that doesn't mean the judges are right.

(Plus a lot of nice stuff about how hard working the members are.)

You obviously don't follow many of Hopkins Tweets or posts. He REGULARLY follows this mantra and is alll about the kids. Your cynical response says more about you and your contempt for Hopkins.

You obviously don't follow many of Hopkins Tweets or posts. He REGULARLY follows this mantra and is alll about the kids. Your cynical response says more about you and your contempt for Hopkins.

So, yogitom, it appears that in your eyes, everyone who criticizes the Cadets does so purely out of hate, cynicism or contempt. Kind of a cramped world view you got going there.

• Like 2

Wow. If they think that wearing blue cummerbunds will put them over the top, they're in more trouble than I thought. :wow:

I doubt they think it will "put them over the top". It's just another part of the evolution of this great shoe

I doubt they think it will "put them over the top". It's just another part of the evolution of this great shoe

It's just another piece of their puzzle, I think. What may be more important is whatever they come up with for the last minute or two in the show. The level of demand for the brass and percussion is already good enough for a medal, IMHO.

• Like 1

So, yogitom, it appears that in your eyes, everyone who criticizes the Cadets does so purely out of hate, cynicism or contempt. Kind of a cramped world view you got going there.

No, that's not the case at all. There are numerous posts throught this forum that critcizes the Cadets without the sarcasm or cynacism of the 2 posts I responded to today. IMO they were intenionally antagonistic.

Can you bring guns in a holster into the stadium because it's like in Texas?

That's a little out of left field...?

As we say in NY regarding such things... concealed is concealed.