Official Atlanta/Southeastern Regional running thread

2011 Cadets lost Minnesota San Antonio Atlanta and East....big win at TO the Sunday before finals and never looked back.[q2

uote name=jjeffeory" post="3388793" timestamp="1406430353]

If Cadets come from behind to win this late in the season, it will be rare or even a first. Would love to see it happen just because.

Cadets usually close in around this time of the year when they do win.

Yup, and I was at those two shows both Saturday and Sunday before finals...rain and all. :dry:

Hopefully they can do it this year, but Blue Devils are too good.

It seems DCI forgot how to input the 11 judge panels into their recap systems this evening.

How about them Vanguard Cadets though, showing that there probably was an East Coast inflation in Open Class this year?

2011 Cadets lost Minnesota San Antonio Atlanta and East....big win at TOC the Sunday before finals and never looked back.

[quote name="jjeffeory" post="3388793" timestamp="1406430353]

If Cadets come from behind to win this late in the season, it will be rare or even a first. Would love to see it happen just because.

Cadets usually close in around this time of the year when they do win.

Good to learn!

My immediate thoughts (which you shouldn't put too much stock in, but here they are anyways):

-I don't think the BD-Cadets spread was justified. BD deserved the win, no doubt, but not by that much.

-BLOO was right where they should be. Some more cleaning, and they could still challenge for second at least.

-The gap between fifth and sixth is a bit smaller. Is there a chance that could get interesting? Maybe not, but we shall see.

-I'm glad that BK jumped Phantom, and with a lot of cleaning, I could see BAC (whose show I LOVE) sneaking up there too.

-Colts overtaking Spirit by more than a point, even with crappy narration, makes me happy. Love Spirit, do not love their show this season.

-OC's score upset me a bit- I'm sure their slot didn't help, but I still felt they did better than their score indicated.

-And lastly... what a great event. :bigsmile:

• Like 1