2015 Predictions

Why do I even look at this thread??? It's just seems like a bunch of homers posting their own self-righteous predictions. It's not like anyone here can say exactly what'll be going down once August hits.

Just because I think that the Crossmen are going to shock the world and win their first championship this year doesn't make me a homer! :silly:

Edited by cf144
  • Like 1

I'm not feeling a BD win this year. I think Cadets and Crown will be very strong. Kind of feeling a 2007 year with three corps battling out to the end and one of them other than BD winning. This based on nothing of course.

Usually when I make predictions of any kind, they're wrong. So hopefully by me putting Crown in 3rd, my bad luck can work in my favor. That's the real reason why I put them 3rd. It's all silly, of course.

Usually when I make predictions of any kind, they're wrong. So hopefully by me putting Crown in 3rd, my bad luck can work in my favor. That's the real reason why I put them 3rd. It's all silly, of course.

BD, Cadets, Crown in the top 3 is hardly a stretch. You always have the possibility of a PR 2008/ 2012 or Coats 2014 surging not to mention a strengthening SCV but it's just a prediction until we actually see some shows.

Did you forget about Pacific Crest, or do you not see them in the top 25 this year?

I think finals week could shake out like this

1. Blue Devils

2. Cadets

3. SCV

4. Cavaliers

5. Carolina Crown

6. Bluecoats

7. Boston Crusaders

8. Blue Knights

9 Tie Phantom

9. Tie Madison

11. Blue Stars

12 Colts

13 Crossmen

14 Academy

15 Pacific Crest

16 Vanguard Cadets

17 Blue Devils B

18 Spirit Of Atlanta

19 Troopers

20 Oregon Crusaders

21 Mandarins

22 Jersey Surf

23 Genesis

24 Spartans

25 Cascades

From what I'm hearing at camps, Spirit of Atlanta has a good chance of making it back to Finals. Interesting show theme, great music, new horns. Can't wait until the Preview Show.

1. SCV
  2. Troopers
  3. Blue Stars
  4. Scouts

Wait....that was my 1973 predicition. OK

1. Blue Devils
  2. Cadets
  3. Coats
  4. SCV
  5. Crown
  6. BAC
  7. Cavies
  8. PR
  9. Scouts
  10. BK
  11. Troopers
  12. Blue Stars
  • Like 1

MisterA, to each his own, of course, but I must ask:

Troopers 19th? If in fact, however, you shall prove to be correct, I will readily submit to the penance of your choice. :bleah:

I just feel like the corps like Crest, Academy, Spirit have been underscored in recent years. Last year every corps in 14-19th place had a weak spot in one section of the corps. But I thought overall Academy, Spirit, Crest, BDB and SCVC were all better than Troopers last year. Better written more difficult shows that were performed better than the credit given, in my opinion. Most years the battle between 10th and 17th is really strong. Last year however, the top 12 was pretty well defined, with Colts about 2 points behind Crossmen, in performance level but about 2 points better than any other corps below them. I think this year Troopers could place as high as 14th, or as low as 20th, depending on how strong the rest of that 14-20 bracket ends up.

• Like 1

Revised predictions

1. Carolina Crown

2. Cadets

3. Blue Devils

4. SCV

5. Cavaliers

6. Bluecoats

7. Blue Knights

8. BAC

9. Phantom

10. Blue Stars

11. Troopers

12. Colts

Madison dropping out of Finals again? I hope not! :wow:

Edited by madalumni
  • Like 1

I don't really want to make any predictions....last years predictions was...at least top 6

top 6 2014

Crown

Bloo

BD

SCV

Cadets

PR...

seeing as how I only got one right, I don't think my opinion will matter much...but just for fun.....

top six 2015

Crown/Cadets

BD/Bloo

SCV/Cavies

if Crown can get their percussion together...which seems to be the case lately...they'd have a much better shot. ..for the first time in years I loved BD's show last year and they really deserved the title, if they give us another show just as great as that one I'd be thrilled if they won again

I think predictions on this thread are such conjecture and speculation. Having said that based on my observations thus far I will make a few placement speculations myself:

1. Cadets

2. Blue Devils

3. SCV

4. Carolina Crown

5. Blue Coats

6. Cavaliers

7. Madison Scouts

8. Blue Knights

9. Phantom Regiment

10. BAC

11. Troopers

12. Crossmen