2015 Predictions

I agree BD isn't permanently fixed in top spot. Just need a season where Cadets and Crown are on their game. Add in a Bluecoats with that great new design team coming over a silver medal season.. Things could get interesting.

I agree BD isn't permanently fixed in top spot. Just need a season where Cadets and Crown are on their game. Add in a Bluecoats with that great new design team coming over a silver medal season.. Things could get interesting.

True words sir. The Cadets, Bluecoats and Carolina Crown are all going to be amazing shows for sure. BD will probably have success with their 2015 production. But It is anyone's game. Crown is going to bounce back after their fall from 13. Cadets are actually planning a show, that in an odd year, will def work in their favor. Bluecoats are going to be in the thick of things....

MIDI is about as old as the Commodore 64.

1983 versus 1982. Ancient! lol

It will end -- eventually. Judges will stop buying what they're selling. Especially as current judges retire.

And they'll need a new approach.

Not sure that's gonna happen this season.

Sadly I won't be traveling to Indy this year for finals like the past two. Both of the previous finals changed DCI history in a big way.....13" Crown won their first championship, which doesn't happen often, and last year with Bloo's Tilt winning many hearts of those in the stands as well as the silver for the first time, and Blue Devils breaking the scoring record by over half a point. It'll be strange not being there, I'm envious for all that do.....maybe I can make it in 16.

True words sir. The Cadets, Bluecoats and Carolina Crown are all going to be amazing shows for sure. BD will probably have success with their 2015 production. But It is anyone's game. Crown is going to bounce back after their fall from 13. Cadets are actually planning a show, that in an odd year, will def work in their favor. Bluecoats are going to be in the thick of things....

I'm just happy someone else sees Spirit back in Finals! :-)

• Like 2

I'm just happy someone else sees Spirit back in Finals! :-)