2015 Predictions

No but most of the drumlines are there with the instructors

Again, I feel whatever involvement anyone from a corps has with WGI this week does not prevent a corps from announcing their 2015 show information if available.

Again, I feel whatever involvement anyone from a corps has with WGI this week does not prevent a corps from announcing their 2015 show information if available.

Cavaliers have an indoor line and they announced theirs Lol.

Edited by DrumManTx

No but most of the drumlines are there with the instructors

So its the instructors who make the show announcements? Funny...I thought it was corps admin who made news postings on their websites/facebooks/etc...

Just from my knowledge about BD and their process, part of the reason they wait so long is they have not finished their idea of the show yet. My son has only got music for the opener so far and is only hearing ideas of what the shows direction will be. Once he explained that part I got it. A lot of drum corps now days learn whole shows in 6 weeks. That is freakin amazing compared to back in the day but not too surprising given the modern technology of midi and all that so they get to hear what the show should sound like from the instructors vision.

Just from my knowledge about BD and their process, part of the reason they wait so long is they have not finished their idea of the show yet. My son has only got music for the opener so far and is only hearing ideas of what the shows direction will be. Once he explained that part I got it. A lot of drum corps now days learn whole shows in 6 weeks. That is freakin amazing compared to back in the day but not too surprising given the modern technology of midi and all that so they get to hear what the show should sound like from the instructors vision.

Very few corps can do that. BD has the talent in MMs AND design team that they will get it taught, learned and designed properly.

1. Carolina Crown
2. Bluecoats
3. The Cadets
4. Blue Devils
5. Santa Clara Vanguard
6. The Cavaliers
7. Blue Knights
8. Phantom Regiment
9. Blue Stars
10. Boston Crusaders
11. Madison Scouts
12. Spirit of Atlanta
13. Crossmen
14. Colts
15. Troopers
16. Oregon Crusaders
17. The Academy
18. Pacific Crest
19. Mandarins
20. Jersey Surf
21. Pioneer
22. Cascades

• Like 1

1. Carolina Crown

2. Bluecoats

3. The Cadets

4. Blue Devils

5. Santa Clara Vanguard

6. The Cavaliers

7. Blue Knights

8. Phantom Regiment

9. Blue Stars

10. Boston Crusaders

11. Madison Scouts

12. Spirit of Atlanta

13. Crossmen

14. Colts

15. Troopers

16. Oregon Crusaders

17. The Academy

18. Pacific Crest

19. Mandarins

20. Jersey Surf

21. Pioneer

22. Cascades

BD at 4 coming off a historic season... Bold.

BD at 4 coming off a historic season... Bold.

I am totally torn....

What I'm hearing from the Crown Peoples in the know makes me crazy excited about the dark aggressive themed show, Cadets finally doing Shosty 10 and the 224 - 240 bpm.... a Cadet's closer that is just fast... Bluecoats taking unknown music again and going dark and aggressive I have no idea what BD is doing... top secret stuff there.. Couldn't honestly place them prolly where they will end up.