Staff merrigoround

I think Gaines is like Myron Rosander and others in that he needs to be veryuch involved for his drill to work and he has so many things on his plate, I'd have a hard time seeing him give that much to anyone other than Cavies.

I may be wrong, but I don't we'll see drill from him again.

Just my thought

Really feel the activity need to develop more new talent but seeing the howls of fans over a placement drop…they are not allowed the time to develop . people want new shows, new music, new, new, new yet they want the same old staff names?

I know…staff names show up in the scores. Staff, the only acceptable place for old, conservative dinosaurs in the inbreed marching world

• Like 3

Anyone know if Greg Lagola left Cadets for Bluecoats, or if he is just on the programming staff for both.

As far as I know he has worm the Cadets guard work flow the past several years, bit now I notice him in Bluecoats design team pics.

Talk about conflict of interest?

I'd he switching from Cadets to Bluecoats?

Anyone know if Greg Lagola left Cadets for Bluecoats, or if he is just on the programming staff for both.

As far as I know he has worm the Cadets guard work flow the past several years, bit now I notice him in Bluecoats design team pics.

Talk about conflict of interest?

I'd he switching from Cadets to Bluecoats?

Isn't he with SCV as well?

Crown should go after Tom Aungst - they'd be very unstoppable if acquired

ROFLMFAO!!

That's what they said about Beddis, then Hannum.....and, when Aungst went to Blue Stars, the talking heads on DCP all said Stars would take take top drums...

• Like 1

Phantom definitely needs a new visual designer. Come on Michael Gaines jump on board!

Not quite sure it's time to get rid of Jamey yet. This year was kinda blah considering his past work. Wish it was as ambitious as '05-'07.

Now brass arranger is another story.

ROFLMFAO!!

That's what they said about Beddis, then Hannum.....and, when Aungst went to Blue Stars, the talking heads on DCP all said Stars would take take top drums...

I never said that about Beddis or Hannum. And I never thought Stars would take top drums lol